I particularly like what David says here about how the Lord is going to prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. In other words, He is going to vindicate us right in front of our oppressors.
Psa 23:1-6 A Psalm of David.
The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.
(2) He makes me lie down in green pastures. He leads me beside still waters.
(3) He restores my soul. He leads me in paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
(4) Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
(5) You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies; you anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows.
(6) Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, and I shall dwell in the house of the LORD forever.
Here is a choral arrangement of Psalm 23 that you may find encouraging.